28 May 2021
Digital strategy survey is now open – have your say!
As part of our plan to build world-class education in South Australia, the Department for Education is developing a new digital strategy.
The digital strategy will:
- set a clear vision for using digital technology across our education system.
- outline how we use digital technology to maximise student learning
- how we prepare children to learn, live and work in a digitally driven world.
The digital strategy will focus on four key themes:
- improving and enhancing teaching and learning
- a productive workplace
- effective data use
- alignment to broader government opportunities.
It will outline how the department uses digital technology to maximise student learning and engagement, build modern, efficient workplaces and prepare our children to learn, live and work in a digitally driven world.
The strategy will also look beyond offices and classrooms and consider how technology can benefit communities and the state.
Your experiences of digital technology and education are important. Your feedback will help us understand more about people’s use and perceptions of digital technology in our public education system.
We want to know more about how well our system uses digital technology, and where we could make improvements.
You can have your say by completing the online survey (10-15 min).
For more information about the Digital Strategy, visit the Department for Education website.